Terms & Conditions
Our services

RESERVATIONS: Group reservations for services throughout the year are to be made at the end of the previous year or at latest, the beginning of the year in which the services will be supplied. Definitive re-confirmation must be made at least 30 days prior to the group’s arrival. FITs reservations must be made with at least 15 days notice, quoted hotels are subject to availability.

HOTEL RESERVATION CONFIRMATION: Groups and FITs always require confirmation of hotel reservations which need to be confirmed by fax or e-mail. In the event that the hotel does not have space for the requested date, you will be informed with 48 hours notice and, where possible, given the alternative of another hotel of similar category at a new price.

FREE OF CHARGE: For groups of 10 passengers or more the tour leader will not be charged for accommodations nor transportation. For FITs the tour leader will be charged 50% of hotel accommodations and transportation fares.

PAYMENT POLICY: Unless previously agreed by your agency and VAPUES TOURS, FITs and groups must pay 100% of the bill before the service is supplied.

PRE-PAYMENT: By either checks in US dollars, made out to the order of VAPUES TOURS, S.A., US dollar bank transfers to our account in Nicaragua or by credit card where the card holder's signature is on file. For credit card payments we are obliged to charge a 3% commission fee.

CANCELLATION POLICY: Cancellation more than 30 days prior to the date of the first service will be subject to pay 25 % of the total cost of the booking. Cancellation 15 to 30 days before the date of the first service will be subject to pay 50% of the total cost of the booking. Cancellation 8 to 14 days before the date of the first service will be subject to pay 75% of the total cost of the booking, Cancellations 7 days or less before the date of the first service and no-shows will be subject to pay the full amount.

RESPONSIBILITIES: VAPUES TOURS reserves the right to change transportation means, accommodations and programmed routes in cases of force majeure, offering reasonable justification, in order to protect passengers' interests and safety.

INSURANCE: While passengers are in VAPUES TOURS buses and boats, they are covered by an insurance policy worth US$2000 in the event of permanent disability or death and for medical expenses per passenger. For all programs, each passenger must have private insurance. In no instance can VAPUES TOURS be subject to greater responsibility for passengers than that covered by our insurance policy.

CHANGES: Unless previously agreed by your agency and VAPUES TOURS, prices are subject to change at any time before your reservation is confirmed and/or operated by our company. You will be notified of price changes.